Also I am probably going to break the rules. I'm a working woman I don't got time for rules. I have an excuse.
-You should say 13 things about yourself.
-You must answer the 13 questions asked by the person who has tagged you, as well as, create 13 questions for the people you'll tag. MAKE ME!
-Choose 13 people YOU have to tag. [ IT HAS TO BE 13 PEOPLE! And don't write: "If you have read this, you have been tagged!"] FUCK THE POLICE.
-Make sure they know they have been tagged.
-You are allowed to tag whoever tagged you.
-MAKE A JOURNAL! Don't be lazy! YOU'RE NOT MY MOM.
13 things about me:
1. I like to sing. I've been told I'm pretty good at it. In fact I was singer in a rock band one year, and contralto in a choir for a few months, but I had to leave it when I moved to another city.
2. I love languages, sometimes I learn them for fun. I like learning songs in Hawaiian, German, Japanese, Swahili...
3. I have a made-up language that's been kinda sitting there for a long time. It's called Sihaodi, and it's for a book I started writing when I was 17. I been told it sounds like a mix of Arabic and Japanese.
4. My username, Suthnmeh, actually comes from Sihaodi (Suth n'Mex) and means Daughter of the Moon, which is the name that Sebastian gives the Empress in the Spanish dubbed version of The Neverending Story. Bam.
5. It's very hard to find pants that will fit me. I have like a European size 38 waist, but a 42 ass, so they either constrict me or fall off constantly so I have to wear belts.
6. I hate wearing heels. I can't stand them. I don't have a single high heel shoe in my wardrobe.
7. My favorite turtle is Donatello, but if you don't know that by now then you're probably not even reading this.
8. I'm working as Lead Artist in a match-3 mobile game called Aurora Sweet Adventure. Look it up! Give us money! (it's free) XD
9. The longest I've lived in the same house is 6 years.
10. I don't like real-life conflict. Conflict makes me a sad potato. Fictional conflict is good though.
11. I'm running out of things to say. It's a fact, it's about me, it counts XD
12. When I really like a movie or show, I'll rewatch it 88 times. Or more!
13. I am totally slacking off right now. But there's literally nothing else for me to do because I finished all my tasks already, like a boss.
And now for WinterHeath's questions!
1. I you were your opposite gender what do you think you'd be like?
Probably pretty similar. I'm already a bit of a tom-boy, so I'd probably just be an ambiguous man anyway XD
2. If you could walk in someone elses shoes just to see how they think/their struggles/happiness, who'd it be?
You know when you look at your dog, and he's gazing off into the distance, and you're like... what's he thinking? Literally we have no first-hand accounts of an animal's point of view.
3. What animal do you see yourself as in Zootopia?
Pft I dunno... I been told I'm a cat because of my somewhat introverted tendencies, but a dog because of my child-like bouncy personality.
4. Do you sleep with your socks on or off?
If it's cold, I'll leave my socks on, but roll them up so they only cover my toes, or else it's uncomfortable.
5. Do you still own your childhood favorite plushie? Why?
PlushieSSS. Yes. All of them. The entire Royal Plushie Family and then some. The only ones we don't have are Blemings the rabbit and Piecito (little foot) the flying dog because we lost them in a park once as kids. It was a dark day... A moment of silence.
6. What's the coolest thing you've ever done in your life?
Huh. I guess that time in the microlight aircraft was one of the coolest. The thing was basically a bycicle with wings.
Also (and this may sound stupid but I really did have a shitton of fun) that time when I was visiting my friend drawanon in her cabin and we had to dive in the lake to saw off a big fucking cable, 2-3 meters underwater. It took us a while, but we pulled that motherfucker out and took a picture like we just caught a sea serpent.
7. Do you believe in ghosts? Not necessary scary haunting ghosts but an afterlife energy that still exists.
A part of me can't help believing in that stuff, yeah. But I do have a scientific mind that remains agnostic. I LOVE the paranormal, though.
8. You can be a magical creature from any tale anywhere in the world. What would you be?
Something with wings. A dragon, probably. It's gotta have wings.
9. You suddenly find yourself on the street, homeless, no money, no belongings, no friends or family, no help in any way. What would you do to survive or earn some coins? Any hidden talents?
ARTS. I would draw portraits of people. I could try singing. Even sculpting. I've thought about this before XD
10. Choose: Best singer/musician in the world but blind. Best visual artist of any kind but deaf and mute. Any reason?
Oh gods no... Can't... choose... I guess best visual artist because I'm more specialized in that area, but still NO MUSIC??? aljsdlfjlasj
11. What's your favorite board game?
Monopoly maybe? I don't play many of those.
12. Do you prefer baths or showers?
Can you believe I've never bathed in my home? Not that I don't like it. Not that I would KNOW. But showers are much more economic and I'm used to them.
13. have you ever been to a comic con?
I have indeed. Mostly the ones in Madrid, which are kinda lame. I've been to the one in Barcelona twice, and that one's pretty good.
Holy monkeys, that's a lot of words. I'm gonna pass on the making of more questions... You guys can answer WinterHeath's cuz they're already awsome hurhur.
I tag these lovely people, but you don't have to do it XD